Monday, November 5, 2012

Two Hearts Coming Together As One


Two Hearts Coming Together As One
I loved you then and I love you now, for my heart knows no bounds. My love for you is from the depth of my very soul.
If per chance someday we should meet, we will know the bittersweet of a love so true only our hearts will feel the beat as one.
You live in my heart and you will find the other half of a love so sweet.
Two hearts joined together as one, as it was destined to be, by God above, for he looked down and saw you and saw me and imagined a love so grand, for all the world to see, love has its place like in you and me.
Come what may through troubles and trials, together we can overcome as one, holding each other as we weather the storm together, no longer alone. Side by side, as God intended it to be, us together just you and me.
We have both weathered many a storm all alone and learned our lessons as we went along, you in your world and me in mine, two different worlds that will soon combine.
The heart you have been looking for has been right here all along, and this I believe until they lay this body down to rest, but this I promise you I will give you my best.
Nothing can keep us apart because we live in each other’s hearts. My destiny is your destiny, never again to be or feel so alone, because two hearts are bound together as one, stronger and complete, nothing can separate us not even death.  What God has put together no man can break apart, what he has put in our hearts.
I loved you then and I love you now from the bottom of my heart and soul, you are the one to make me whole, you are my very soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment